Lehigh County Authority - Capital Improvement Program
For the past decade, D’Huy Engineering, Inc. has been providing evaluations, assessments, design, bidding and construction phase engineering services for the Lehigh County Authority in support of its ongoing capital improvement program. Projects completed under this contract include:
- Inspection, condition assessment, capital plan production, design, bidding and construction management for over 50 separate roofs totaling over 80,000 SF.
- Structural, site, mechanical and electrical condition assessments of 27 independent water and wastewater remote buildings.
- Special inspections for structural steel framing system used to support new electrical motor control center.
- Feasibility study for a new mezzanine storage area within the LCA Operations Center.
- Design, bidding and construction management of:
- Renovations of three locker room facilities at the Kline’s Island Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Repairs and replacement of odor control systems at the Kline’s Island Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Replacement of three belt filter presses at the Kline’s Island Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Two separate painting projects at the Allentown Water Filtration Plant for removal of deteriorated paint and installation of new epoxy painting system
- New PVC ceiling system in the filter gallery of the Water Filtration Plant
- Replacement of a 40-ton chiller and a 20-ton air condenser unit at the Water Filtration Plant
Lehigh County Authority
1053 Spruce Road
Wescosville, PA 18106
Various locations throughout Lehigh County
Structural, HVAC, Roof/Facade Inspections, Facility Condition Assessments, Third-Party Review, Cost Estimating, Forensic Investigation, Water/Wastewater
2007 - Current
Projects up to $5 million